INDIANA WIC IS OPEN BY PHONE!
Dated March 27th 2020
WIC offices are completing all information by phone. You will not need to come to the office to receive services.
If you have temporarily lost your job due to covid 19 and are pregnant, breastfeeding or have children under the age 5, you may qualify for WIC. A family of four can earn $47,638 per year; family of five can earn $55,815 per year and still qualify for wic.
WIC is here to help during Covid-19
For more information please call:
- Harrison County: 812-738-1601
- Washington County: 812-883-1394
- Orange County : 812-723-4131
- Crawford County: 812-365-2943
The Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC) is a special supplemental food and nutrition program available to pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, postpartum non breastfeeding mothers, infants and children under five years of age. The WIC program provides, at no cost to those who qualify, food high in nutritional value, nutrition classes and individual nutrition counseling.
In addition, WIC offers a monthly Breastfeeding Support Group and referrals to health care providers and other resources, if needed. The program is administered in Crawford, Harrison, Orange and Washington Counties.
For additional information on WIC, please contact the office closest to your location.
- Crawford County WIC (812) 365-2943 or Toll Free: 1-866-527-5130
- Orange County WIC (812) 723-4131 or Toll Free: 1-800-449-4131
- Harrison County WIC (812) 738-1601
- Washington County WIC (812) 883-1394